The Orange Legionnaire Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Result Thread: Dutch Lions v. Cincinnati Kings

2 posters

Go down

Result Thread: Dutch Lions v. Cincinnati Kings Empty Result Thread: Dutch Lions v. Cincinnati Kings

Post  TheOrangeLegionnaire Mon May 10, 2010 12:59 am

Result Thread: Dutch Lions v. Cincinnati Kings G1%20julius%20wille%20scored%202-0

So, what did everyone think about the late game breakdown last night? Can the Dutch Lions fix their defensive woes with ease? Do they need more stamina and just ran out of gas near the end? Are they too good in offense, with some holes defensively? What do you think?

I thought they dominated the Kings for the most part. The first 70 minutes were all Dutch Lions and I thought most of the Cincinnati goals came after restarts, so it was mainly a concerntration issue. I think they'll fix the issues and they'll be better for it next week, and throughout the season. What do you think?

Here are the highlights:
TheOrangeLegionnaire
TheOrangeLegionnaire

Back to top Go down

Result Thread: Dutch Lions v. Cincinnati Kings Empty Re: Result Thread: Dutch Lions v. Cincinnati Kings

Post  Clockwork Orange Mon May 10, 2010 4:09 pm

I think that they lost focus and probably won't happen again and could have been tired. They had alot of near golazos i don't think scoring will be a problem this season. Also do we have to win next 4 games to get into US Open Cup?
Clockwork Orange
Clockwork Orange

Back to top Go down

Result Thread: Dutch Lions v. Cincinnati Kings Empty Re: Result Thread: Dutch Lions v. Cincinnati Kings

Post  TheOrangeLegionnaire Tue May 11, 2010 8:08 am

Yes, luckily the first game of the year did not count towards that. So, it's the next four. We have to have the best record through those four games, so I figure that's either going to be 4-0 or 3-0-1.
TheOrangeLegionnaire
TheOrangeLegionnaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down