The Orange Legionnaire Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporters Meeting Issues

+2
come_on_you_lions22
TheOrangeLegionnaire
6 posters

Go down

Supporters Meeting Issues Empty Supporters Meeting Issues

Post  TheOrangeLegionnaire Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:51 pm

Some information on it is here, http://o10legionnaire.blogspot.com/2010/03/3152010-first-supporters-meeting.html, I still have to do some logistical work on it this week. But, we'll likely have some front office staff there and some players hopefully. I'm also going to look into some deals on food and beer for the meeting for supporters.

If you have any issues you want discussed feel free to mention them here.

Cheers.
TheOrangeLegionnaire
TheOrangeLegionnaire

Back to top Go down

Supporters Meeting Issues Empty Re: Supporters Meeting Issues

Post  come_on_you_lions22 Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:32 pm

Sounds really great, I will try my hardest to attend any and all Supporter Meetings that we have, as long as they're not next week, I'll be out of town for a week, but after that I am salivating at the prospect of getting together and havin a few pints with you lot.
COME ON YOU LIONS
come_on_you_lions22
come_on_you_lions22

Back to top Go down

Post  TheOrangeLegionnaire Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:06 am

I think I'm looking at April 2nd to the 4th for it. Because this Friday or Saturday is too close to try to get players and front office to it (players wont be here by then anyways). Also I want to try to get some food or beer deals. The weekend of the 27th is the Crew game vs. TFC and I want to see that myself just because it's probably one of the better soccer atmosphere games in all of MLS because of the rivalry and two large supporter groups. The 2nd to the 4th, nothing much going on, two weeks away from now to bring together ideas and have a good meeting planned.

So, likely Saturday the 3rd or Sunday the 4th.
TheOrangeLegionnaire
TheOrangeLegionnaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Bergkamp Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:18 pm

The 3rd and 4th both work for me. Looking forward to it.
Bergkamp
Bergkamp

Back to top Go down

Supporters Meeting Issues Empty Fans! Supporters!

Post  Dutch Mafia Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:38 pm

Im In, just let me know times! we need to get as many there as we can!
Dutch Mafia
Dutch Mafia

Back to top Go down

Post  TheOrangeLegionnaire Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:20 pm

Yeah I agree Dutch Mafia. That's why I may slot it back to the 10th or the 17th, no later than that. But, I want the meeting to be productive. And, that should give us enough time to spread the word to everyone. Plus I'm working on getting some players, maybe even an owner there. I will have a date down by this weekend.

And, even the 17th still gives us two weeks after the meeting to work on banners. Which is a long time. I know most Crew supporters made all of their banners on Monday and Tuesday of this week for the TFC game.
TheOrangeLegionnaire
TheOrangeLegionnaire

Back to top Go down

Post  theorangefront Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:40 pm

TheOrangeLegionnaire wrote:Yeah I agree Dutch Mafia. That's why I may slot it back to the 10th or the 17th, no later than that. But, I want the meeting to be productive. And, that should give us enough time to spread the word to everyone. Plus I'm working on getting some players, maybe even an owner there. I will have a date down by this weekend.

And, even the 17th still gives us two weeks after the meeting to work on banners. Which is a long time. I know most Crew supporters made all of their banners on Monday and Tuesday of this week for the TFC game.

Yeah I think the 17th would be best. I think once the Dutch Lions team does more advertising throughout the city and it gets closer to the season we will see more people go online and look at websites and forums such as this. That gives us a better chance to get as many people as possible there to share ideas.
theorangefront
theorangefront

Back to top Go down

Supporters Meeting Issues Empty Supporters

Post  DutchHooligan Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:52 pm

I am most definately in! Please let me know whent the supporters meeting is! djmyers@woh.rr.com

Thanks!

Doug
DutchHooligan
DutchHooligan

http://www.examiner.com/x-15650-Dayton-Soccer-Examiner

Back to top Go down

Post  TheOrangeLegionnaire Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:20 am

DutchHooligan wrote:I am most definately in! Please let me know whent the supporters meeting is! djmyers@woh.rr.com

Thanks!

Doug

It's April 17th at noon at the Pub in Kettering, Ohio.
http://o10legionnaire.blogspot.com/2010/03/3252010-supporters-meeting-april-17th.html

I'll send you an email too about the other stuff.
TheOrangeLegionnaire
TheOrangeLegionnaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down