The Orange Legionnaire Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Should The Orange Legion's Supporters Bar Be?

+3
zsauce
Clockwork Orange
TheOrangeLegionnaire
7 posters

Go down

Where Should The Orange Legion's Supporters Bar Be?

Where Should The Orange Legion's Supporters Bar Be? I_vote_lcap50%Where Should The Orange Legion's Supporters Bar Be? I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
Where Should The Orange Legion's Supporters Bar Be? I_vote_lcap50%Where Should The Orange Legion's Supporters Bar Be? I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

Where Should The Orange Legion's Supporters Bar Be? Empty Where Should The Orange Legion's Supporters Bar Be?

Post  TheOrangeLegionnaire Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:50 pm

Where Should The Orange Legion's Supporters Bar Be? IMG_3109

Usually supporters groups congregate a few hours before the games to share some pints at a bar (or pub). I'm thinking The Pub in Beavercreek, OH would be the best as it's about 10 minutes tops from Miami Valley South's Stadium and it offers a lot of soccer games. Anyone else have any good ideas or do you share the opinion that this would be the best place?

Whatever we decide I'm going to try to get a Orange Legion supporters group meeting going on either here or wherever it is decided either on Saturday March 20th or Sunday March 21st or Sunday March 28th (sorry 27th I'll be checking out Crew vs. TFC). But, some weekend time where everyone can start bringing together ideas for the Orange Legion and deciding when we can meet to make banners and etc.
TheOrangeLegionnaire
TheOrangeLegionnaire

Back to top Go down

Where Should The Orange Legion's Supporters Bar Be? Empty Re: Where Should The Orange Legion's Supporters Bar Be?

Post  Clockwork Orange Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:28 pm

Judging by the outside it looks like a great choice but ive never been there.
Clockwork Orange
Clockwork Orange

Back to top Go down

Where Should The Orange Legion's Supporters Bar Be? Empty Re: Where Should The Orange Legion's Supporters Bar Be?

Post  zsauce Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:10 pm

The Pub is a great bar, but another option is McIntosh's Bar in Bellbrook which is less than a mile from the stadium. It's no where near as class as The Pub, but would provide a decent place to go get a little hammered and stumble up the hill to the games. They have plenty of room, and their set-up would be a little more conducive to meetings, as they have rooms set up whereas The Pub has mostly open space.
zsauce
zsauce

Back to top Go down

Post  TheOrangeLegionnaire Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:00 am

zsauce wrote:The Pub is a great bar, but another option is McIntosh's Bar in Bellbrook which is less than a mile from the stadium. It's no where near as class as The Pub, but would provide a decent place to go get a little hammered and stumble up the hill to the games. They have plenty of room, and their set-up would be a little more conducive to meetings, as they have rooms set up whereas The Pub has mostly open space.

Yeah, definitely will keep that in mind. We can talk more about it at the Supporters Meeting which will likely be April 4th at noon at the Pub.

I think the team is working out some deal where the players and at least most of the regular fans go to the Pub after games. If the supporters group wants to go somewhere closer or go to the Pub that's up to all of us. But, we will at least set up a meeting for April 4th which is a Saturday and go from there.
TheOrangeLegionnaire
TheOrangeLegionnaire

Back to top Go down

Post  OSUBOLI Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:56 am

The Pub is a great bar with a great atmosphere for soccer. I have been there several times to watch matches, and it is the sport that the Pub is all about.

OSUBOLI

Back to top Go down

Where Should The Orange Legion's Supporters Bar Be? Empty The Pub Beavercreek...Drink & Food Deals

Post  Tboyo Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:25 pm

Just to let everyone know as a supporter of the Dayton Dutch Lions The Pub Beavercreek at The Greene will be offering ALL soccer jersey* wearing supporters the following - $4 pints / 1/2 off Fish & Chips and 1/2 off Wings when any soccer games are being shown in The Pub.

Don't forget to check our FACEBOOK PAGE for all your FIFA World Cup, EPL & Champions League game times.

The Pub Beavercreek
39 Greene Blvd

Ph: 937-320-1199

Where Should The Orange Legion's Supporters Bar Be? 19357_327308912392_180573702392_3555923_984930_n

*any EPL, Championship, MLS, International or dayton Dutch Lions shirts

Tboyo

Back to top Go down

Where Should The Orange Legion's Supporters Bar Be? Empty After/before Game Bar

Post  Tom&Lieneke Thu May 06, 2010 7:39 am

The Wine Bar is a little rich for my wallet and those appetizers were ridiculously priced and crazy little amount of food presented. I don't know about the rest of you futballers, but I'm about the bier not wine. After the contracts been fulfilled (the Wine Bar), lets find a more reasonably priced bar that's not too far away (Bellbrook suggestion sounds good) or Kramer's on Irving (near UD) or just about anywhere else!

Tom&Lieneke

Back to top Go down

Post  TheOrangeLegionnaire Mon May 10, 2010 1:02 am

Tom&Lieneke wrote:The Wine Bar is a little rich for my wallet and those appetizers were ridiculously priced and crazy little amount of food presented. I don't know about the rest of you futballers, but I'm about the bier not wine. After the contracts been fulfilled (the Wine Bar), lets find a more reasonably priced bar that's not too far away (Bellbrook suggestion sounds good) or Kramer's on Irving (near UD) or just about anywhere else!

We can go wherever we want as supporters. The bar is for the regular fans, we can go wherever and will likely go to MacIntosh's down the road starting next week. I'm going to talk to them about some beer deals before games for Orange Legion supporters.
TheOrangeLegionnaire
TheOrangeLegionnaire

Back to top Go down

Where Should The Orange Legion's Supporters Bar Be? Empty Dublin Pub vs The Pub

Post  shel07 Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:53 pm

I believe that the Dublin Pub should be the official pub of the orange legion seeing that they are a sponsor of the Dayton Dutch Lions. I frequent both establishments and both have great food, good service, and a good atmosphere.

shel07

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down