The Orange Legionnaire Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pre-Match Thread: Dayton Dutch Lions vs. Global United

3 posters

Go down

Pre-Match Thread: Dayton Dutch Lions vs. Global United Empty Pre-Match Thread: Dayton Dutch Lions vs. Global United

Post  theorangefront Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:36 pm

Pre-Match Thread: Dayton Dutch Lions vs. Global United Nextmatch_ddlfcPre-Match Thread: Dayton Dutch Lions vs. Global United 150x97-images-stories-globalunitedfc-3-m

At Bellbrook High School- Home of the Dutch Lions
Time: 7:00 P.M. Friday April 30th

Almost a month away. So what do you guys think? Do we have a chance in this one?

Here's my guess at some lineups:

Dutch Lions
----------------Moens------------------
Schwartz---Wigger---Godvilet----Dennis
------------VondenBenken--------------
Ent---------------------------------Wille
--------------van Dinteren--------------
-------van de Haar-----den Ouden-------

Just a guess..

So far on the other side a backline of

Oliseh---Couto---Dimas----Sanneh there back line is pretty much in place

Sa Pinto in the midfield and Bobic up top.

What are our chances against these guys? Sure they were stars, stress the "were", I bet most of them are not in the best shape. But, they probably still can draw on some moments of magic. What do you think?
theorangefront
theorangefront

Back to top Go down

Pre-Match Thread: Dayton Dutch Lions vs. Global United Empty hell yeah, we have a change

Post  Mzungumrefu Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:33 pm

As we are on the pitch we have a change but more important will everybody enjoy. I'll will be there. I won't miss it. I especially come over from Holland to see the Dayton Dutch Lions FC play. jocolor
Mzungumrefu
Mzungumrefu

Back to top Go down

Pre-Match Thread: Dayton Dutch Lions vs. Global United Empty Re: Pre-Match Thread: Dayton Dutch Lions vs. Global United

Post  Clockwork Orange Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:45 pm

Mzungumrefu wrote:As we are on the pitch we have a change but more important will everybody enjoy. I'll will be there. I won't miss it. I especially come over from Holland to see the Dayton Dutch Lions FC play. jocolor

So you are from Holland? Do you live in Dayton or are you just visiting?
Clockwork Orange
Clockwork Orange

Back to top Go down

Pre-Match Thread: Dayton Dutch Lions vs. Global United Empty Re: Pre-Match Thread: Dayton Dutch Lions vs. Global United

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down