The Orange Legionnaire Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MVS Star one of seven US products tabbed to help Lions

2 posters

Go down

MVS Star one of seven US products tabbed to help Lions Empty MVS Star one of seven US products tabbed to help Lions

Post  PackyMoran Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:06 am

Great signings! Thanks for not overlooking local talent!

Dayton has good soccer history with German and Polish Social Clubs...spanish-language pick up in Triangle Park...The Dayton Dynamo (can't forget Jeff Popp, Carlos Pena, Fahmi el Shami and Tony Bono), the Dayton Gemini (PDL) and of course Alter and Centerville's High School programs.

The Lions will roar and Dayton will get a serious case of Orange Fever this summer!

"It's Great in Dayton! Great in Dayton! Goals are a-waiting! Dayton!"

PackyMoran

Back to top Go down

MVS Star one of seven US products tabbed to help Lions Empty Re: MVS Star one of seven US products tabbed to help Lions

Post  TheOrangeLegionnaire Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:32 am

Packy based on what you wrote here and on the other thread about the chant, it seems you know a lot about the history of soccer in Dayton. I'm really interested in getting more of a history.. I'm from PA myself and just recently moved to Dayton.

By the way, If you would like to write a piece about it at the http://o10legionnaire.blogspot.com, that would be pretty cool and I think interesting for all involved. Just if you want to sometime, because it seems that you have been around the block when it comes to Dayton soccer.

And, welcome to the board. Very Happy
TheOrangeLegionnaire
TheOrangeLegionnaire

Back to top Go down