The Orange Legionnaire Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which American Players Already Signed Will See The Most Minutes For DDL F.C. In 2010?

2 posters

Go down

What American Player Will See The Most Minutes By The End of 2010

Which American Players Already Signed Will See The Most Minutes For DDL F.C. In 2010? I_vote_lcap80%Which American Players Already Signed Will See The Most Minutes For DDL F.C. In 2010? I_vote_rcap 80% 
[ 4 ]
Which American Players Already Signed Will See The Most Minutes For DDL F.C. In 2010? I_vote_lcap0%Which American Players Already Signed Will See The Most Minutes For DDL F.C. In 2010? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Which American Players Already Signed Will See The Most Minutes For DDL F.C. In 2010? I_vote_lcap0%Which American Players Already Signed Will See The Most Minutes For DDL F.C. In 2010? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Which American Players Already Signed Will See The Most Minutes For DDL F.C. In 2010? I_vote_lcap20%Which American Players Already Signed Will See The Most Minutes For DDL F.C. In 2010? I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

Which American Players Already Signed Will See The Most Minutes For DDL F.C. In 2010? Empty Which American Players Already Signed Will See The Most Minutes For DDL F.C. In 2010?

Post  TheOrangeLegionnaire Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:28 pm

Which American Players Already Signed Will See The Most Minutes For DDL F.C. In 2010? 25444
Steven McCarthy (right) is one of the seven Americans already signed who will look for starting time on DDL's first eleven.

Out of the seven American players already signed by DDL F.C. who do you see getting the most ammount of time in 2010? Will any of these players be able to push some of their Dutch counterparts out of positions or will the Americans only be fighting over 3 starting spots? Don't know much about these players, here is a pretty good breakdown: http://o10legionnaire.blogspot.com/2010/03/3102010-getting-to-know-american.html.

I think all seven can contribute at a PDL level, but I'm thinking that Randy Dennis, Kyle Segebart, and Kyle VondenBecken will see the most minutes since they're all defenders and DDL F.C. only signed two Dutch players who are defenders, also VondenBecken and Segebart have previous PDL experience with Kalamazoo and Cincinnati respectively. Out of the rest I see McCarthy pushing for second half minutes in attack just because his strike rate at Capital University was so impressive.

What do you think? Vote on it.
TheOrangeLegionnaire
TheOrangeLegionnaire

Back to top Go down

Which American Players Already Signed Will See The Most Minutes For DDL F.C. In 2010? Empty american playing time

Post  bobd Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:54 am

e. hertsenburg.....the team seemed to play with more tempo when this player was on the field...seems like he has a good solid backround....i would say he is going to be a big part of the DDL success....

bobd

Back to top Go down

Which American Players Already Signed Will See The Most Minutes For DDL F.C. In 2010? Empty Re: Which American Players Already Signed Will See The Most Minutes For DDL F.C. In 2010?

Post  TheOrangeLegionnaire Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:34 pm

I could agree with that. Him or Evan Schwartz looked the most comfortable in the first scrimmage in my opinion.
TheOrangeLegionnaire
TheOrangeLegionnaire

Back to top Go down

Which American Players Already Signed Will See The Most Minutes For DDL F.C. In 2010? Empty player vote

Post  bobd Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:42 am

DDL askd us to vote for the American player(s) who we think will get the most playing time...but the web site makes it hard to cast a vote!!!!....so, how do we vote?

bobd

Back to top Go down

Which American Players Already Signed Will See The Most Minutes For DDL F.C. In 2010? Empty Re: Which American Players Already Signed Will See The Most Minutes For DDL F.C. In 2010?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down